Terms Of Service
Welcome to Streetlance.com. Streetlance.com (“STREETLANCE”) provides services to you to transact Pitches with 5 different fixed price tags from $5 to $50 and is subjected to the following terms and conditions. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY. THESE TERMS (AS MODIFIED OR AMENDED FROM TIME TO TIME) ARE A BINDING CONTRACT BETWEEN STREETLANCE AND YOU. IF YOU VISIT, USE, OR SHOP AT STREETLANCE, YOU WILL ACCEPT THESE TERMS OF SERVICE.
The Short Version
- Creative mini services offered by Artists on Steetlance are called Pitches.
- Pitches on Streetlance can be offered for a fixed price from $5 to $50.
- Only registered users can buy and sell on Streetlance. Registration is free.
- It is not allowed to exchange emails or other contact information on Streetlance.
- All Artists must fulfill their orders, and may not try to cancel orders intentionally.
- Users are not allowed to accept any other methods of payment than placing an order through Streetlance.com.
- Buyers are granted all rights for the delivered work, unless otherwise specified by the Artist in the Pitch description.
- Posting of adult, illegal, copyright protected, violent, non-creative, nonsense or other improper material is strictly prohibited.
Click here for The Long Version.
- You SHOULD NOT offer Pitches or accept Pitch payments through any other means except on STREETLANCE. Doing so will get your account blocked permanently. This is to help protect Buyers and Artists from any potential fraudulent transaction activities from happening outside of STREETLANCE's venue that is totally out of STREETLANCE's control to protect Buyers and Artists which may give rise to possible misleading negative user reviews about STREETLANCE - thus affecting the integrity and reputation of STREETLANCE. To report any form of solicitation, please contact us here.
- Posting of adult, illegal, copyright protected, violent, nonsense, non-creative or other improper material is strictly prohibited. Doing so will get your account blocked permanently.
- All communications, information and files exchange should be performed exclusively using STREETLANCE's internal email system.
Buyers and Artists should try and resolve any order disputes between themselves using STREETLANCE's dispute resolution tools in the order page. If such effort fails and need further arbitration, the party involved may contact STREETLANCE Customer Support for help. You fully agree and understand to grant STREETLANCE the rights to resolve the dispute and STREETLANCE’s resolution of a dispute will be final.
And should there be any dispute involving shipment of physical goods allegedly not delivered or lost in transit and cannot be resolved between users, you fully agree and understand to grant STREETLANCE the rights to resolve the dispute and STREETLANCE’s resolution of a shipment dispute will be final with respect to the following guidelines (You will need to wait an extra 7 days from the ESTIMATED ARRIVAL DATE before raising a delivery dispute with STREETLANCE):
- If there is no shipment tracking number when Artist ships out and Buyer complains they never receive the parcel, we will stand on the Buyer’s side and refund the money to the Buyer’s account.
- If Artist provides a scanned copy of the (Buyer’s shipping address) tracking number with courier receipt acknowledgement and the parcel can be tracked online with proof that the parcel has indeed been sent out to the Buyer’s shipping destination, then we will stand on the Artist’s side where Artist has the right to keep the Buyer's money. Buyer will have to cooperate with Artist to solve the missing parcel with the relevant courier company and whatever compensation the Buyer is entitled to should be dealt with the courier company.
- Claims for damaged or defective goods should be resolved between the Buyer, Artist, and the courier company. We will not entertain any refund claims for damaged or defective goods.
- And should there be any dispute involving shipment of physical goods allegedly not delivered or lost in transit and cannot be resolved between users, you fully agree and understand to grant STREETLANCE the rights to resolve the dispute and STREETLANCE’s resolution of a shipment dispute will be final with respect to the following guidelines (You will need to wait an extra 7 days from the ESTIMATED ARRIVAL DATE before raising a delivery dispute with STREETLANCE):
- STREETLANCE will not refund payments made for cancelled orders back to PayPal or AlertPay. Any refunds are made to the Buyer's account balance and will be made available for future purchases on STREETLANCE.
- We accept PayPal or AlertPay for ordering Pitches on STREETLANCE. All transactions are processed by PayPal (world’s largest internet payment processor) or AlertPay, which means a PayPal or AlertPay account is required on your end to order.
- Optionally, if you have positive balance of $5 or more in your STREETLANCE account, you may use that to order new Pitches.
- Once your payment is confirmed, your order will be sent to the Artist for completion.
- As a Buyer, your identity is totally anonymous. To help protect your privacy as a Buyer, refrain from requesting or providing any form of external contact details (eg contact number, email address, Skype/IM).
- You may not offer or pay using any method of payment other than on STREETLANCE. If you have been asked to use an alternative payment method or being led to external websites for payments, please report to us immediately here.
- We suggest that you communicate using our internal email system with the Artist on your requirements, if any, (there is a Contact Artist on each Pitch page) to have a clear understanding of expectations between both parties before you commit an order.
- STREETLANCE endeavors to protect Buyers to its best ability in ensuring any Pitch(es) ordered through STREETLANCE will be fulfilled in terms of work delivery before the Artist gets paid.
- You should only file a dispute or reverse a payment through STREETLANCE and not directly through PayPal, AlertPay. Doing so may get your account blocked.
- Your profile (as an Artist) can only be associated with one PayPal or AlertPay account to receive payment from us.
- You MUST NOT solicit for sales or payments outside of STREETLANCE by indicating to Buyers your external links, to request or provide any form of external contact details, or by any other means that could lead to a deal transacted outside of STREETLANCE. Doing so WILL get your account permanently blocked!
- You should not use STREETLANCE's internal email system to transmit any unsolicited advertising, junk mail, spam, or links to other sites to other users. Doing so WILL get your account permanently blocked!
- Buyers will pay STREETLANCE in advance for their orders and STREETLANCE accredits the Artist once an order is complete.
- Each Pitch sold and successfully completed and delivered to Buyer entitles the Artist with net revenue earnings of 80% of the given price.
- Revenue earnings can only be withdrawn to your PayPal or AlertPay account after a safety clearance period of 14 days. The "Withdraw your earnings" button on the My Revenues page will be activated for you after the safety clearance period is fulfilled.
- All PayPal or AlertPay withdrawals are final and cannot be undone. We will not be able to refund or change this process once it has began.
- For every withdrawal to your PayPal or AlertPay account, PayPal or Alertpay charges you a withdrawal fee. If you want to save some cash, let your revenue earnings accumulate to $50 or more before requesting for a PayPal or AlertPay withdrawal. It's your call.
- If order is cancelled for any reason, STREETLANCE will refund back Artist’s revenue earnings back to the Buyer’s account balance.
- The Artists' rating and trust is calculated based on feedback earned from Buyers, amount of orders cancelled and late deliveries.
The Ordering Process
COMMUNICATION IS THE KEY TO A SMOOTH TRANSACTION. It is important for both Buyer and Artist to check their emails regularly for important communication between users and order milestone updates.
- When a Buyer orders a Pitch, the Artist gets notified immediately via email or by checking the "Manage Sales" page on your Artist Contol Panel.
- Artists are required to meet the delivery dateline they specified when creating their Pitches. Failing to do so will allow the Buyer the option to cancel the order (due to late delivery) and if Buyer were to do so, it will reduce the Artist's rating.
At anytime, both Buyers and Artists have the option to initiate a Mutual Order Cancellation. Doing so has no negative effect on either party. Full payment will be refunded back to the Buyer's account balance.
- Note: If no action or decision is taken by either party in 2 days, the Mutual Order Cancellation will be cancelled automatically by the system and full payment refunded back to the Buyer's account balance..
- An Artist may outright cancel an order at any given moment and full payment refunded back to the Buyer's account balance. However, canceling an order this way has a negative effect on the Artist's rating.
- Artist must deliver completed work or proof of work to the Buyer using the 'Deliver Completed Work' tab in the Order Page.
- You are responsible to scan all transferred files (especially zipped files) for virus, spyware, and malware. STREETLANCE is not responsible for any damages that may arise due to site usage, use of content or files transferred.
- Once work is completed and delivered to the Buyer for review and approval, the Buyer has three days to respond. After that time, the order will be automatically marked as complete.
- Once an order is complete, the system will start the 14 days safety clearance countdown before enabling the "Withdraw your earnings" button on the My Revenues page for withdrawal.
- To withdraw revenue earnings, you must have a valid PayPal or AlertPay account. Please make sure that your PayPal or AlertPay account can receive incoming payments before withdrawing funds.
Ownership of Rights; License of Rights
Unless clearly stated otherwise in the Pitch description text, as an Artist, you hereby grant to the Buyer a permanent, worldwide, royalty-free, freely transferable,to reproduce, modify, adapt, transmit, distribute the Work Content, in any form, media, or technology when the Work Content of an order is completed and delivered to the Buyer. As an Artist, you also hereby waive any moral rights you may have in such Work Content under the laws of any jurisdiction.
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any User Submission infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing us with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C. § 512 for further detail):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material; (In order to expedite the processing of your notice, please include a url (link) to the webpages or data in question.)
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this Section 5(D), your DMCA notice may not be valid.
It is often difficult to determine if your intellectual property rights have been violated. We may request additional information before we remove any infringing material. We may provide the alleged infringing party with your email address so that that person can respond to your allegations. If a dispute develops as to the correct owner of the rights in question, we reserve the right to remove your content along with that of the alleged infringer pending resolution of the matter.
If you believe that your User Submission that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the content in your User Submission, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to us:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the content; and
- Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court, and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received, STREETLANCE may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed content or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider, member or user, the removed content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at STREETLANCE's sole discretion.
Send all written infringement notice via email notification to contact us