Hello Streetlance Member,
You might be tempted to skip this, but please don’t. Streetlance operates somewhat differently than other online marketplaces, so we hope that you take the time to read this thoroughly as you’ll have a much easier transition into our way of doing things.
- A pitch should be creative and uploaded with a real video or pictures of your own. Posting a pitch, which includes material that isn’t yours and claiming it as your own is considered copyright infringement. No warning will be given if such a situation arises, your account will be banned.
- Providing any kind of contact information, like email addresses, phone number, skype address etc, in a pitch is strictly prohibited.
- Offsite links are allowed. If used, they should be relevant to the pitch. You may include a link to soundcloud or youtube to showcase your work. Referring to a webpage with examples of your work and/or portfolio is permitted, provided that there are no contact information on it as well.
- You are responsible for ensuring that the linked content is safe and complies with this site’s content rules. We do not allow advertisement or spam. Offsite links may be removed without notice, as with pitches with no other content than a link.
- You may provide as many internal links in a pitch as you like. For example: If you have 5 pitches, you may provide internal links to your other pitches in a pitch.
We believe that the key to success and continued business on Streetlance is a matter of quality and trust. Remember that for every time you sell a pitch you’ll be given a feedback from the buyer. Imagine what it would do to your selling by having 30 positive feedbacks. Positive feedbacks are very important to attract buyers online.